Friday 6 March 2009

Loosing my vir -ableton- ginity..


Most people know that Dutch Dolls consist of two people, and that both of them have different qualities and talents. Which is obviously a good thing. Most of the time..


Whereas I have the technical insight of a cross-eyed fiveyearold, doll Nanna grew up making her own videogames. Yes, it's true.. she did. Of course I so envy her for having this talent. As she envies ME for always being on time (I think). But lately, I've been catching up a little bit by learning how to use Ableton for making remixes and mashups. Together with my favourite ex-co-worker Auke Triesschijn I'm now mocking the Rotterdam gabber scene as Rotterdam Terror Dorks. And we've been mashing it alll up!
Here's the first one for you. A chunky stew of Firehouse's Punani, Milanese's Caramel Cognac and Modeselektor's Berlin Loft.








Get it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment