Thursday 9 April 2009

The Scrollator


Due to an upcoming exhibition in Dutch Dolls' favorite city Berlin, I was forced to go up to the attic for some serious screenprinting. As I was messing up every single print (for real!), I felt the need to suddenly start cleaning up the place (which is a miracle by itself). Moving stuff around I all of a sudden recognized the brilliance of my computer setup. I kinda put it out there like that a few weeks ago because I was in a hurry and didn't have too much space. The antique Imac, with the antique tunes, on the brand new rollator should be on exhibition in Berlin, not the screenprints.

Here's some of the sweet oldness from that 1998-version of Itunes. Not just great for screwing up your prints, but also great for dancing. Perhaps those two things were connected..

Enon-Disposable Parts (YSI)

Atom and his Package-Upside Down From Here (YSI)

No comments:

Post a Comment