Thursday 10 February 2011

Euphoric Loops

Recently I discovered that I'm a sucker for pitched-up friendly loops of guitar, piano and violin. This revelation happened after I heard the Fuck the Money song of B.o.B. that I posted below. Of course I was sceptic at first due to that horrible song with the Paramore girl. But perhaps Kanye West's magic wand did the trick? Anyway, it made me think of some other songs that I love that have the same high-pitch loop in combination with the smooth rhymes of a male rapper... Love love love these tracks by Subtitle (currently on tour in Europe, check his myspace for dates), Lil B, B.o.B. and Taz-Man!

Subtitle - Pub Chick (txt msg follow-up).
get it here (YSI)








Lil B - Real Life (Eras rmx). get it here (YSI)








B.o.B
(feat. Asher Roth) - Fuck The Money. get it here (YSI)








Taz-Man - Know Dis.
get it here (YSI)








No comments:

Post a Comment