Sunday 28 February 2010

Yeti Ball

Last week, it was spring holiday in the south part of Holland. Spring was very invisible; we all had to bear with the rain and wind. But in between showers I found the time to go the the screenprinting workshop and make some long overdue prints.. just for fun!


This Yeti (his bark is worse than his bite) is a screenprinted version of a sketch I did for Bombay Showpig. This Amsterdam/The Hague/Leiden based band asked me to design stuff for their merchandise and website. Off course I was thrilled when I got the phonecall, because that would be the job of my dreams! I was extra happy when I heard the song below, because it reminds me of Pretty Girls Make Graves a little bit. More tunes and artwork will follow!

Bombay Showpig - Yeti Ball (demo) get it here (ysi).







No comments:

Post a Comment