Wednesday 18 March 2009

it’s a DEAD END

I am HEARTBROKEN. Today Master Shortie was supposed to be playing here in Cardiff (along with Dan Black en Boy Crisis – not too bad either), but for some reason or another the show has been canceled!! I was so looking forward to this as I am SO IN LOVE with Master Shortie *sigh* This boi is cute! And his tracks are frrresh! God how I wish I was that girl he was flirting with in his song Dead End. Oh well our love is hopeless anyhow, because he’s got a wifieeee at hohome (not to mention the fact that he’s only 19)(and that he’s a superstar in the making)…

Master Shortie – Dead End. Download it here (YSI).

And while I’m at it, I would like to mention another up and coming star on the UK hip hop scene: Speech Debelle. I don’t know a lot about this young lady, besides the facts that she’s from London, she’s on the same label as Roots Manuva and her debut album will be released in May. Check her out on MySpace and when you do make sure to listen to the track Searching, a beautiful hip hop balad (!).

Speech Debelle – The Key. Download it here (YSI).

No comments:

Post a Comment