Friday 10 April 2009

Sour times

So today I wanted to write a review of the Micachu & The Shapes show at Buffalo Bar last Wednesday night. I had already missed them twice, so I was very happy my time had finally come. But when I arrived at the scene it turned out Micachu had CANCELED at the very last moment. What is wrong here?? Is this the story of my life? WTF??? I was so sad and disappointed I couldn’t be bothered with the other bands anymore (sorry other bands). Instead I ordered a WHISKEY SOUR at the bar, to match my mood...

I’m not going to post any songs by Micachu here. I can’t bear it. No, I’m giving you a song about WHISKEY and a song about SOUR. Cheers.


Cat Power - Moonshiner (Bob Dylan cover). Get it here (YSI).

Portishead - Sour Times (Live at Roseland NYC). Get it here (YSI).

No comments:

Post a Comment