Tuesday 14 April 2009

Wie heiss ist der kaffee?

Finally!!! Dutch Dolls cross something else besides that windy erasmusbridge; THE BORDER. We were asked to take part in an exhibition in Gartenstudio, Berlin, which opens next friday the 17th. I don't know who came up with the idea to make coffee the main subject, but that would be our favourite thing in the world!

As I mentioned before, my screenprinting-equipment is not taking me seriously. Or I should just consider a different career that does not involve screens and paint - jeeezzz. After some very necessary cursing and the impressive launch of a spoon, I managed to produce some good prints. Too bad we can't be there ourselves, but if you're in the neighbourhood, check out that cute studio in Kreuzberg. Which is only the coolest area of Berlin!

Of course, I can't resist posting
Siw Malmqvists krautclassic Wie Heiss Ist Der kaffee?

Get it here.

Gartenstudio e.V.i.G.
Nauynstrasse 53
10999 Kreuzberg36 Berlin

No comments:

Post a Comment