Saturday 23 May 2009

the ego-clash

Everyone that was ever a part of the 'screenprinting-industry' knows that this section of printmaking involves big muscles, patience and the ability to bear the maniacs that you always seem to run into in the workshop. Believe me, Dutch Dolls have had their share. Even though we have been screenprinting for almost ten years, the assistant at the workshop only seems to feel like a true assistant when he forces his methods on you. Probably very well meant, but ooh... the ego-clash.

That being said (I HAD to get that off my chest), I must admit that I'm pretty saiked about our latest print. It's an illustration that Nanna and me did together a while ago (you may have seen it in an earlier post), now printed on heavy off white paper in a dark grey ink. It will be for sale as a special promotion when we launch our new and superimproved website that Dutch Doll/whizkid Nanna has been slaving over for the last couple of months. It's going to be sooooo good!!!

I'm off signing prints now...

No comments:

Post a Comment