Monday 27 July 2009

something to keep you busy

First of all HIP HIP HOORAY for Dutch Doll Geeske!!! It's her birthday, weehooo!! Congratulations my dear dollegue!

Sorry to alllllll of you readers for not posting in over a week. The Dolls have been reunited and we've got loads of very important stuff to do! Like working on a new demo and new summer dresses :-) And when we're not doing Dutch Dolls stuff I try to squeeze in as many dates with friends and family as possible.

But now I find myself with 45 minutes to spare on this Monday morning! This post should be about the great time we had at DISCO DOOF and at the CARNAVAL last weekend. But as I'm writing this on a friend's computer I haven't got any pics or videos here with me, so I'm afraid we'll write about that another time. But I've got something for you to keep you occupied in the meantime... My friend Rutger tipped me off on this and eversince I've spent way too much time on FAIL Blog. I promise you, it will not only crack you up, it will change the way you view the world. Failures everywhere!

fail owned pwned pictures

And through FAIL Blog I stumbled upon another great blog: There, I Fixed It. It's filled with handiwork that makes
Macgyver look like he's got two left hands.

Well got to run now. I'm on a TIGHT schedule! I'm guessing your day might turn out to be less productive than mine ;-) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I also like this one: http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/

    ReplyDelete