Thursday 9 July 2009

The good stuff just keeps coming!


And I thought last weekend was exciting, but it just keeps coming - the good stuff!


This friday, doll Geeske will be deejaying at EXIT Rotterdam. this evening will be dedicated to the wonderful musical genre; riotgrrrl. The genre that brought us Sleater-Kinney, Peaches, The Gossip, Le Tigre, Bikini-Kill and much much more awesomeness! That means I will be diving into my old punk records. Even though I've been in the urban mood for a long time... I'll always love guitars, especially with female vocals.
The evening will not just be filled with my tunes, but there will be some great girl punkbands as well. Such as Queen Bee, Dusty Blinds and Cheap Thrills. Come and throw some beer, I'll get you a new one!

Exit, 21.00u, 5,-

After waking up the next morning with my probably wooden head (as we say in dutch).. it's time to put that headache to rest and grab every tropical tune that I've got. For I'll be off DJ-ing at the open dans festival in Rotterdam, DEK22.
This festival is so cool and so refreshing and is supposed to bring the underground danceworld to the surface. There will be streetdanceclasses, workshops, live music, performances. All done by young dancers either established or not. I'll be bringing the summer with me after a probably awesome live set by Doktor Schnitt! Come dance wiv' me!

DEK22,(my set starts at) 23.00u, tickets for the whole day: 10,-

No comments:

Post a Comment