Friday 10 July 2009

Weirdest finds part II - The Swedish Bag


Okay, I admit it. I totally gave up my animal-lover-credibility when I bought this bag. It's made of a toad, a swedish toad. With fake eyes.

When I bought it, my naive mind thought that the animal had died a natural death and that some taxidermist dude turned him into a bag. Turns out it did not quite happen like that, but I'll spear you the details. The thing has been on my case me eversince I bought it. When friends come over, I hide it... I can't throw it away, because it will have died for nothing... I certainly can't wear it. The toad haunts me.

Suggestions anyone?

1 comment:

  1. gewoon trots gebruiken natuurlijk. je kan toch van dieren houden en tegelijkertijd zo'n te gekke tas niet kunnen weerstaan? Of ben je zo iemand die nooit iets stouts mag doen? je zou er maar vrolijk van kunnen worden...

    ReplyDelete